This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Buyers and personnel assigned to management of the pool of suppliers, Purchasing Manager.
The course aims to provide an easy method to manage and use the most frequent contractual models in the purchasing area, allowing participants to understand the main critical points that can be found, from the pre-contractual phase to the contract execution phase.
- Analysis of the purposes and functionality of company contracts.
- Presentation of the most frequent contractual types of the purchasing area, with a focus on benefits, goals and costs of each type.
- Reflections on negotiations and their validity.
- Deepening of issues related to the validity of pre-contractual agreements (letters of intent, confidentiality agreements, etc …) and the problems related to the breakup of negotiations.
- Analysis of the drafting methods of the contractual text.
- List of practical suggestions for drafting the contract, in the most appropriate way for the specific case.
- Analysis of the elements of the contract.
- Analysis of the elements of the contract in practical terms: examples of of recurring and necessary clauses, with a focus on the self-protection formulas (penalties, down-payments, etc.) and the prevention of problems related to the non-performance.
Law Firm De Santi – Capalbo
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/16.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 16/10/2020.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.