This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Quality Managers, Product Quality Control Officers, Customer Care Workers and anyone in the company who needs to know the processes for monitoring and managing the quality of the finished product for the end customer.
The aim of the course is to illustrate the principle elements deemed useful for guaranteeing end product quality (and corresponding customer satisfaction).
- Final product control
- Final systematic test and final verification
- Audit of the final product
- Packaging rules and conservation of the final product
- Monitoring KPI’s
- Customer Complaints
- Definition of customer complaint and management methodology
- Customer Return Concept
- Customer Satisfaction
- Definition and characteristics of Customer Satisfaction (CS)
- Concept of negative and positive quality: planning of the methodological aspects of the CS process and information collection
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 23/04/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.