This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
7 days before the course
Anyone needs to improve their skills in organizing priorities, managing time and increasing their management skills.
The course aims to develop the self-planning of the activities and the relative prioritization, the optimization of own time, the construction of effective presentations and to consolidate the use of the most common operational tools.
- Self management
- Definition, Fundamental Steps, Maintaining Motivation, Areas of Application
- Management of daily activities
- Pyramid of objectives, Kanban method, Time, Tomato technique, Unexpected events, E-mail management
- Long-term activities management
- Time Boxing Approach, Agile Methodology
- Project management
- Definition and Startup, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Control, Closing, Planning Tools
- Management of priority
- Moscow Method, Eisenhower or Covey Matrix, Action Method, Getting Things Done Method
- Meeting Management
- How to organize and manage a meeting, The minute, Data sharing software, How to participate in a meeting
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Jan Palach, 55 – Modena
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.