This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Managers and Directors of the inbound Supply Chain and Logistics, Inbound logistics workers and those involved in projects to introduce lean principles in the company.
How to integrate your suppliers for efficient logistics. The course aims to illustrate the methodologies and techniques that allow integration with suppliers, in order to outline a steamlined supply flow. In particular, the following will be analyzed: stock management and efinition of pickups, interactive order management and introduction of electronic kanban tags.
- Supplier management: from the company to the system
- Brainstorming – logistics requests to be included in the contract
- Conflict objectives, contracts, kpi-vendor rating (also advance or volume/ time flexibility), examples of contracts (with problems and solution)
- Technical problems
- Supply chain collaboration
- Information sharing: order confirm, advanced shipping notice, kanban, sscc (serial shipping container code), just in sequence, cpfr; inventory management, consigment stock, vmi, transport management, milkrun, slot booking, truck tracking, ecr, early supplier involvement.
- 10 steps for a lean supply chain
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Online Course on Microsoft Teams
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 29/01/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.