This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide at the customer’s company headquarters
Supply Chain Managers, Purchasing Managers and Directors, Buyers, Commercial Managers and Directors.
The aim of the course is to illustrate the specific characteristics, methods and phases of the negotiation process, focusing in particular on analysis of the negotiation context and the preparation and drafting of supporting documents.
- Introduction to the negotiation process
- Characteristics, evaluation criteria for the negotiation process, negotiation methods: from positional to principled
- Principled negotiation
- Definition of the characteristics, principles and strong points of principled negotiation
- Detailed analysis of the negotiation process and application of principled negotiation
- Negotiation support tool
- Presentation and application of a negotiation support tool which summarises the information available
- Negotiation Game
- Simulation of a real negotiation process, for putting into practice the concepts and ideas identified
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Online – Microsoft Teams
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 28/05/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.