This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Supply Chain Managers and Planners
Understanding which parameters need to be followed closely for optimum implementation of the policies employed to manage the planning of production and procurement, choosing between a Push or Pull inventory management strategy.
- Introduction to planning
- Illustration of the entire planning process, which includes choices relating to the methods of materials management
- Definition of planning parameters
- Management of materials and calculation of parameters
- Comparison of push and pull inventory management strategies
- Identification of the conditions that lead to choosing one over the other
- Methods for calculating the parameters used to implement the chosen management policy
- Further study
- Incorrect dimensioning of parameters
- Analysis and management of lead times
- Calculation of safety stock
- Analysis of reorder policies based on cover periods
- Learning by Doing (practice and simulation)
Senior Consultant Makeitalia
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 21/10/2020.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.