This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide at the customer’s company headquarters
People with the need to develop and enhance the skills related to team and meeting management.
The aim of the couse is to provide the methodologies for correct team and meeting management thanks to regular monitoring of the progress of the objectives.
- Teamwork introduction: Team vs Teamwork, Goals, Team formation process
- Team management: Team classification, Virtual team, Roles, Management tools
- Problems, Tips and Resolutions: Difficult personalities, Incomplete information, Tips for managing latecomers, Off-topic meeting, Conflict management
- Meeting introduction: Definition and objective, Different types of meeting, Optimal meeting and duration
- Meeting management: Phase1: Setting up; Phase2: The meeting; Phase3: Closure meeting
- Meeting VS Virtual meeting: Technical and behavioral rules for virtual meeting, How to make meeting interactive
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Online – Microsoft Teams
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 11/06/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.