This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Purchasing manager and anyone who needs to consolidate the technique for organizational and management optimization.
The course aims to provide participants with a concrete framework, offering content for the development of skill related to the function of manager, organization and strategic.
- Purchases like supply chain management
- Function evolution: from cost center to strategic element for the company, Sourcing vs Procurement, Transversality and impact of purchases on business processes.
- The added value of purchasing
- Total cost of ownership, vendor rating, risk management, it tools to support management processes
- Functional performance: purchasing budgets, KPI management, supplier qualification
- The organization of purchases
- Organizational solutions for a purchasing function, centralization vs periphery, commodity management
- Purchasing check-up techniques to identify potential areas of improvement in the management of the processes and performance of the area
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 17/09/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.