This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
7 days before the course
Logistics Manager and everyone that is involved in the process of storage and picking of materials.
How to design a warehouse tailored to your needs. The course provides the methods to design and manage a lean warehouse. In particular, the topics of the incoming of material, their identification and the relative checks, the choice and the dimensioning of the containers and the storage locations, the degree of automation of the warehouse, the programming and the technologies to support the picking.
- Logistics system design
- The principle “From inside out”
- Inbound Logistics
- Introduction, management of arrivals and identification of the material, loading of the system material, quality control and repackagin
- Sizing of warehouse
- Containers and locations, handling systems, supporting and visual management, warehouse types and degree of automation from warehouse to production
- Introduction, planning, types and routes of picking, supporting technologies
- Supermarket sizing
- Definition and types, differences with a traditional warehouse and sizing
- Learning by doing (Excercises and simulation)
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.