This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Supply Chain Managers and Planners
Understanding which parameters need to be followed closely for optimum implementation of the policies employed to manage the planning of production and procurement, choosing between a Push or Pull inventory management strategy.
- Introduction and objectives
- Sales & Operation Planning: Actors involved in S&OP, S&OP techniques, from S&OP to MRP
- Master Production Schedule: Steps for creating an MPS, Planning horizon e time fences, Available-to-promise
- Material requirement planning: introduction, MRP Logic
- Production Activity Control: Introduction PAC and scheduling, scheduling methodologies, conclusions
Senior Consultant Makeitalia
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 25/06/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.