This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Managers and Directors of production, plant and logistics, logisticians and those involved in projects to introduce principles of lean thinking in the company.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with an introduction to the Lean philosophy and the Lean Thinking approach. Identification of waste (Muda) and techniques for eliminating it. The five principles of lean manufacturing and their extension from the company to the entire Supply Chain.
- Lean Thinking
- The origins and objectives of lean thinking
- The 5 principles of Lean Thinking
- The Lean Approach
- Kaizen Approach
- Identification of the 8 Muda (wastes) and the principles behind their elimination
- Types of waste
- Definition of value and application of Lean Thinking to the Supply Chain
- The design of the logistics system from the «Inside-out» Principle
- The temple of Just in time
- Flow line, frequency, pull systems and zero errors
- Visual Management
- Applied to 5M
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 10/09/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.