This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
Supply Chain Managers, Buyers, Planners and logistics personnel
The aim of the course is to illustrate the techniques for monitoring supplier deliveries and preventing production line stock-outs, providing criteria and tools to follow when structuring and performing supplier expediting activities.
- Introduction to procurement and expediting activities
- Reactive reminders to suppliers
- Analysis of situations in which clients should be given a reminder
- Methods and tools to use in the case of delays and non-compliance of supplies
- Preventive reminders to suppliers
- Methods for preventing operational criticalities caused by delays in supplies
- Reminder methods for the different service levels of suppliers
- Proactive intervention
- Internal interventions with suppliers and the mutual development of the relationship
- Learning by doing (practice and simulation)
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 15/02/2019.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.