This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Quality Managers, Process Quality Control Officers, Managers and Maintenance Service Managers and anyone in the company who needs to know the process quality monitoring and management processes.
The aim of the course is to illustrate the principle elements aimed at guaranteeing quality in the manufacturing process, with an overview of work tools, workplace organisation and control techniques.
- Manufacturing process: ownership, tools and workplace
- Ownership of quality achievement in the manufacturing process
- Quality control tools in the manufacturing process
- Workplace: work tools and relative organisation
- Definition of process under control
- Support tools for process control
- Frequency response method and batch separator method
- Evaluation of control result and focus on production shutdown decision
- Non-compliance management methods
- Auditing activities: distinctions based on type and figure of auditor
- Audit planning activities
- Supplier performance monitoring methods
- Learning by doing (practice and simulation)
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 22/10/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.