This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course will be provided online on Microsoft Teams
Heads of Production, Plant and Logistics and in particular individuals interested in value stream mapping who are involved in projects to introduce lean thinking in the company.
Acquisition of the principles and techniques used to map the value stream within the entire supply chain, from critical suppliers to the end customer. In particular, after an introduction to the Value Stream Map guidelines, the course will explain how to organise, in practical terms, a workshop to map the current state and redesign the value flow to embrace the Lean approach. The aim is to learn how to use the Value Stream Map as an everyday work tool, identifying every possible source of waste and planning specific improvement activities.
- Introduction to the principles of Lean Thinking
- Definition and objectives, the 5 principles of Lean Thinking, the 7 wastes, value-added and non-value added activities
- Introduction to Value Stream Mapping
- Definition and objectives, symbols, steps for getting started
- Current State Value Stream Map
- How to organise a VSM Workshop, data collection and practical operational steps
- Future State Value Stream Map
- Guidelines for creating flow and future state mapping
- Value Stream Mapping in production environments
- Learning by doing (practice and simulation)
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Online Course on Microsoft Teams
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 13/11/2020.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.