This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
7 days before the course
Logistics personnel and those involved in projects to introduce principles of lean thinking in the company.
Design an efficient supply flow, from the warehouse to the plants. The course describes the techniques useful for the design of work stations, assembly lines and its interlocking in a lean perspective. In particular, the flow of materials is analyzed which leads to the balancing of the lines through the takt time, to the design of a work station and to the use of methods such as JIS or JIT for the arrival of materials on the line.
- Introduction to the «Logistics» path
- Basis of Lean Production
- The Lean Supply Chain
- Design of the logistic system in a Lean perspective, the principle «inside-out» and value creation
- The work station
- The lean work stations, the containers on the line
- The assembly line
- General information on the lines, classification of the material, the tense production flow, general information on the lines, classification of the materials, line control system, tools for logistics planning
- Lean Supply Chain: from the company to the system
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Jan Palach, 55 – Modena
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.