This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Managers and Directors of production, plant and logistics, logisticians and everyone is involved in project to introduce lean principles in the company.
How to measure the performance of your supply chain. General overview on the supply chain. Design of the logistics system and identification of the state of the art. How to measure the performance of your supply chain and presentation of real cases.
- Logistics flow overview: inbound – internal logistics – outbound
- Fundamental aspects of logistics: warehouse – transportation – service level
- Logistics costs: storage- material handling – Transportation
- Inbound: inventory management linked to service level of suppliers, transportation, service level to internal customer (Production) – Missing
- Internal Logistics: inventory management around workstations, transportation (Internal Handling), service level to internal customer (final products warehouse)
- Outbound: inventory management linked to service level of its customers, transport (distribution center), service level to end customer
- Rapid Assessment of Makeitalia: process, template and questions.
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 20/03/2020.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.