This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Purchasing Managers and Directors, Buyers and personnel assigned to management of the pool of suppliers.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with a method that allows the reduction of supply costs through rationalisation of their pool of approved suppliers.
- Lean Procurement
- The principles of Lean Thinking and operational tools for its practical application to Purchasing
- Classification of Purchases
- The definition of commodity categories and their relative codification
- Choice of commodity categories
- The Kraljic Matrix: the importance of the supply item and the complexity of the supply market
- Analysis of commodity categories
- Current state analysis: tools and criteria for evaluating suppliers
- Analysis of new opportunities present on the supply market
- Definition of the purchasing strategy and monitoring of progress
- Management of the supplier Target Panel
- Learning by Doing (practice and simulation)
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 16/11/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.