This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
Risk Managers, entrepreneurs, all stakeholders potentially involved in risk monitoring (Quality Managers, Quality Personnel, Purchasing Managers and Buyers, Project Managers) and anyone who needs to choose and evaluate suppliers with a view to a potential business relationship.
The objective of the course is to illustrate the various constituent phases of Risk Management, from the type of risks to the drafting of the monitoring document and preventive or corrective measures, specifying the subjects involved in the process and the role of Risk Managers.
- Introduction to risk assessment
- Definition and introduction of the different types of internal and external risk: operational, strategic and financial
- Risk management stages
- Risk assessment: identification of risk and risk analysis
- Corrective measures: ex-ante and ex-post measures
- Monitoring: ex-ante and ex-post
- Stakeholders involved
- Risk managers and definition of team for risk management process
- Risk management tools
- Check list, documents, audit and software
- Learning by Doing (practice and simulation)
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 01/03/2019.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.