This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Logistics and Warehouse Managers, Planning Managers, Planning Officers.
The aim of the course is to provide a structured methodology for the analysis of stock values and the identification of possible efficiencies aimed at reducing this value without affecting the service level.
- Impacts of stock value, definition of the scope of the analysis
- Preliminary analysis
- Verification of non-rotating, obsolete items, stock-consumption matrix
- “Technical” stock calculation
- Batch impact analysis, subcontracting, planning policies, delivery frequency and identification of action priorities
- Analysis and revaluation of parameters
- Evaluation of interventions on lots, lead times, reorganization policies (eg reorder points, MRP mergers, etc.), coverage (security stocks, advances)
- Definition of Action Plan
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 01/04/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.