This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
Anyone who needs to consolidate the techniques for organizational and management optimization.
The course aims to provide the guidelines and basic principles behind project management theory, present some operational tools, role analysis, tasks, leadership and resource control.
- Project management Introduction
- Definition of project – The roles of PM – Risk Management
- Project structuring and planning
- Stage & Gate approach- Objectives definition, Sponsor, KPI, Resources, deliverables, timelines – Workplan
- Project execution and operational tools
- Project charter, Raci matrix, Gantt, WBS, Minutes and EVM
- Report- results report- monitoring – lesson learned
- Team Management
- The evolution phases of the project team – bases of leadership
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 27/09/2019.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.