This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
(It’s already scheduled the second edition on 22/10/2021)
Anyone who needs to consolidate the techniques for organizational and management optimization of the project.
The course aims to provide the guidelines and basic principles behind project management theory, present some operational tools, role analysis, tasks, leadership and resource control.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Terminology and key concepts, Cone of uncertainty, Role of the PM
- The life cycle of a project – Start phase
- Triple constraint and triangle of relations, skills and responsibility of the PM
- The life cycle of a project – Planning phases
- Project Charter, Planning Tools (RACI MATRIX, GANTT, WBS, OBS), Project Scheduling, Budget, Risk Analysis, Communication Plan
- Team management
- The evolution phases of a project team – basics of Leadership
- The life cycle of a project – Execution Phase, Monitoring and Control, Closure
- Critical factors of success and failure in projects
- More frequent problems when managing a project, Guidelines/Useful tips
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 07/05/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.