This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Supply chain managers and planning and logistic workers.
The objective of the course is to provide criteria and tools for the prevention of missing components.
- Why it’s important manage the missing components?
- Definition, causes and effects in terms of lost sales and production downtime, possible penalties and management problems
- The management of missing
- Various guilty entities, causes mapping and emergency management
- Prevention based on internal causes
- Causes and actions to be undertaken, planning, R&D and inventory
- Prevention based on external causes
- Causes and actions to be undertaken, suppliers and quality
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 13/11/2020.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.