This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Supply chain managers and planning and logistic workers.
The objective of the course is to provide criteria and tools for the prevention of missing components.
- Introduction: what is missing and what it entails
- Definition, Context, Impact missing on production, Consequence of the missing: practical examples and economic value of the missing
- How to measure the effects of the missing
- General KPI definition and specific KPI for missing analyzes, Practical examples
- Analysis of the causes
- Internal causes, External causes, Case history
- Management and prevention
- Fire fighting (Buffer solutions), The “From the inside out” principle, Structural actions, Long-term solutions
- Best Practice
- Inbound Logistics, Cross – functional, Production
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 25/03/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.