This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
Buyer and workers assigned to purchasing activities, who wish to deepen and develop their technical skills on Excel.
The course proposes to show the most important Excel tools used in the working environment, declined their use in Purchasing, with examples and concrete exercises taken from real cases.
- Basic commands
- Hide and discover rows / columns, Protect the worksheet
- Static data analysis
- Cell formats, Filters and orderings, Data manipulation tools, Forms creation (eg RFQ)
- Dynamic analysis of data
- Most common mathematical functions and search functions for the buyer
- Histogram, Combined graph, Histogram with multiple data series, Scatter graph and Graph for ABC analysis, Cascade diagram, Pie chart
- Graphs and pivot tables
- Application examples in the context of purchases
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 28/02/2020.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.