This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
This course can be also provide online or at the customer’s company headquarters
People with the need to develop and enhance the skills related to continuous improvement and the generation of ideas.
The aim of the course is to provide a constant redefinition of standards to dynamically respond to customer needs and ensure quality improvement.
- Introduction: Features, Concepts underlying continuous improvement, Benefits of continuous improvement, C.I. implementation within the organization
- Stages of continuous improvement : Assessment, Implementation, Follow-up
- Philosophies of continuous improvement : Lean thinking, 6 sigma, Theory of Constrainst, World Class Manufacturing
- Case history: Context of reference, Development, Reflections and curiosities
- Change management: Definition, Tecniques of the methodologiy, Benefits of change management
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 02/07/2021.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.