Makeitalia is a young and dynamic Italian company whose core business is Supply Chain and, in particular, the optimisation of its customers’ supply chain, from an economic, logistical and production perspective.
Our team consists of open and flexible people who are motivated to grow professionally and oriented towards achieving excellent results: these are core values for us.
With a view to new additions to the Makeitalia team, we are looking for a Technical Buyer, who will be in charge of purchasing management and planning.
- Purchasing of components based on technical specifications;
- Creation of purchase orders;
- Negotiating rates and terms of contract;
- Strategic scouting and benchmarking of new suppliers (national and international)
- Managing and optimising stock levels and values;
- Drafting reports and KPIs to monitor managed processes
- Master’s degree in Management Engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge and reading of mechanical technical drawing;
- Previous experience in companies in the automotive and/or metal-mechanical sector;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, day-to-day relations with international suppliers and customers;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Capacity for analysis and problem solving;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Availability for travel in Italy and abroad;
- B driving licence.
What we offer you
- A stimulating job in a leading company in the sector;
- Stable contract in the company, in line with your experience;
- Collaboration opportunities with international teams and clients;
- Collaborative and meritocratic working environment, where people can give their best;
- Ongoing training targeted to your needs;
- Career plans and growth opportunities for top talent.
If you think you are the ideal candidate and share our values, don’t hesitate, send us your CV!