Makeitalia is a young and dynamic Italian company whose core business is Supply Chain and, in particular, the optimisation of its customers’ supply chain, from an economic, logistical and production perspective.
Our team consists of open and flexible people who are motivated to grow professionally and oriented towards achieving excellent results: these are core values for us.
With a view to new additions to the Makeitalia team, we are looking for a Planner, who will be responsible for order management activities and relations with different parts of the company.
- Managing orders and customer forecasts;
- Managing relations with suppliers;
- Managing and optimising stock levels and values;
- Interfacing and managing customers, suppliers, internal departments and warehouse;
- Drafting reports and KPIs to monitor managed processes.
- Master’s degree in Management Engineering or equivalent;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to analyse and problem solve;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Availability for travel in Italy and abroad;
- B driving licence.
What we offer you
- A stimulating job in a leading company in the sector;
- Stable contract in the company, in line with your experience;
- Collaboration opportunities with international teams and clients;
- Collaborative and meritocratic working environment, where people can give their best;
- Ongoing training targeted to your needs;
- Career plans and growth opportunities for top talent.
If you think you are the ideal candidate and share our values, don’t hesitate, send us your CV!