This course can be financed through Inter-professional Funds!
Buyers and personnel assigned to management activities of the supplier pool.
The course aims to provide participants with general information about the role of the buyer, highlighting the transversality of the purchasing processes, providing an overview of all the skill useful to a buyer.
- Purchasing and Supply chain
- Function evolution: from sourcing to procurement, role of purchases within the supply chain, standard purchasing process and its transversality
- The buying process
- Main stages of the process, the purchasing strategy (Kraljic matrix and Porter analysis)
- Purchasing budgets, price analysis, KPI, objectives and reporting
- Purchase Marketing and Risk Management in Purchases
- Contractual elements
- The types of contracts most used in the company (NDA, framework contracts, letters of intent) and their structure
- The methods of managing the purchase (closed orders, open orders, framework contracts)
- Contractual aspects linked to the purchase parameters (lead time, lots, packaging, terms of surrender)
- The operative management of the purchase
- The origin of needs, points of contact between purchases and logistics, road transport elements and packaging management
Makeitalia Senior Consultant
WHY CHOOSE MAKEITALIA SUPPLY CHAIN ACADEMY
The courses of Makeitalia Supply Chain Academy are characterized by a strong practical connotation. During the course are offered exercises, concrete examples of projects carried out with client companies and practical simulations.
Supply Chain Academy is the result of the experience of Makeitalia, a company that, for over 10 years, has its core business in Supply Chain Management.
1 day – 9.00/18.00
Via Zanasi, 5 – Castelfranco Emilia (MO)
“Early Bird” registrations: 5% discount, for registrations by 03/05/2019.
“More participants” discount: 10% discount, in the case of two or more participants.